Monday, April 7, 2008

Frat Boys and a Powwow...







...so this weekend was so much fun! On Saturday was the UC Davis powwow and for the first time in years...my sister wanted to go and dance. She does Fancy Shawl, now for my regular readers you may know, she is/was? a drug addict. I think she has been clean for a few months now. We took her to 2 daughters out also and they all danced and it was just nice to be able to see my sis participate in our culture again. Lakota is 9 and Skylie is 3 and it was their first time at a powwow. Well actually I think they went to one awhile ago but they didn't dance, so their first time participating. ;) My sis still rocks.
Ok, now to the hot stuff, it was on the UC Davis campus which HAPPENED to be having Frisbee football day! Hello! I never really saw Frisbee football, but it was pretty cool...not to mention the hotties who were playing!! Some with shirts, some without...it was hot! So next to the building the powwow was in, was the rec center, I needed to log into work and was told they have a Data Lounge in the Rec center. So I went and tried but couldn't log on (you needed a Davis ID to sign on) but um...the view was great...the gym is located in the Rec Center...*sigh* hot frat boys coming from their workouts...I could care less if I had a connection! ;) All in all, a very good day...hope your weekend was well! ;-) peace

1 comment: