Thursday, May 1, 2008

Random thought and Bel Air

So I'm driving to the grocery store and I'm in the parking lot and I noticed something about parking. I mean I kind of noticed it before but I really noticed it today, um, I have trouble turning right into parking space, I have to always 3 point turn it. Isn't that odd? I just can't seem to get in on one try without having to backup because I'm ready to take the back bumper out of the car to my left! Does this happen to anyone else? If so, why is it that I can just whip into a parking spot when I have to turn left into it?? Please someone tell me!! It's driving me crazy!
On the other hand, I love Bel Air...well I love my Bel Air. That's the grocery store I was going to tonight (when I couldn't seem to park to the RIGHT!), it's like a two blocks from my house (yes I know I can walk and I often do, but I need to fill up my car also at the gas station). Every time I go in everyone is so friendly and I know most places are supposed to be like but they really are! From the cute bag boys to the hot produce guy to the handsome store manager...oh wait, um yeah there are some very nice females that work there also. ;-) I always feel like I should go save a puppy or I dunno, whistle and skip to my car when I leave there AND to top it off, they just got Redbox!! I am so excited! I like Redbox 'cause of course it's cheap but I always had them longer than I needed 'cause I was to lazy to drive back to the Raley's Redbox like 5 miles away. Um, if you regularly read this blog, I am LAZY...not like I don't feel like mowing the lawn lazy, but I will watch the tv even if it's someting I'm not much interested in for like 2 hours before I finally get up and get the remote...which is on the other couch...4 feet away but out of reach of my hands...and feet. That kind of lazy...:)
;) peace

1 comment:

  1. I live three blocks from the grocery and always feel like I should walk as well.... but on the way home who wants to carry all those bags.

    Sorry, the environment is just going to have to forgive me on this one!

    ReplyDelete