Thursday, May 8, 2008

Repost

Does that need a hyphen or something? Re-post?? In any case, I really only do a repost when someone asks for it. I guess one of my readers found this particular post funny...heh heh I did too when I reread it. Now mind you, Aim is my friend and was also my roomie and she was going through a difficult point in her life at the time. Um, I was just kind of being me and being honest. So uh, here is an IM covo we had a couple years ago. ;) peace

Sometimes I'm to real...

...like this Sat. nite conversation...my bad??

Saturday Night Conversation
Aim : I feel so much on my shoulders right now - possibly not having a job, bills, men, feeling of no direction

Leonard : that's called life sweetie. Job, if you lose it, you find another one and no bitching about a paycut, just be lucky you can find one. Bills, you will have them the rest of your life...it's the American way, especially if you keep buying yourself "i'm losing my job so I need..." clothing. Boys suck, throw rocks at them. No direction, in time you'll find what it is your supposed to be or do just go with the flow.

Aim : I hate it when you dont show up for my pity party

Leonard : please, wait until you catch your first cold of the season...

Aim : eww - that's not even close to being true

Leonard : sorry, I'm looking at famous nude celebrities right now...I have my priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment