Sunday, May 25, 2008

Today's Weather...

...was a bit chilly...sunny but windy. Great day to get out of the house and take a walk which is exactly what I did. I went for a walk with a friend up and down the Sacramento river. It was great to be out of the house, I feel like I've been holed up in my room for days. Still job searching and looking forward to moving closer to my parents. I'm really hoping to get something close by (workwise until I move) because they will be shutting down I-5 coming the direction of where I live. So to commute would suck big time! I mean they are literally closing it down. So if you live in the Sacramento area, life is going to be hell the next 90 days starting on 5/30. There will be only 5 days when all lanes are open in the month of June! www.fixI5.com has more info.
Other than that nothing going on, which is a good thing. The wind is dying down a bit now, starting to get chilly. Wouldn't it be nice to snuggle up with one of these guys now? A lot of nice younger guy smooth pics on the web but what about a nice looking guy with a bit of fur on him? Keep ya warm on a chilly day! ;)peace





No comments:

Post a Comment