Monday, June 2, 2008

I am soooo bored!

Have a couple of interviews set up for later in the week but other than nothing else going on. I've cleaned my room and packed up the rest of my stuff, going to moms on Thursday. That's it, that's all I got. Oh and I've watched the whole first season of Entourage on HBO on Demand. It's pretty good and that Grenier guy is hot! Now I'm watching Anna and the King, I've never heard of it but it has Jodie Foster in it so yeah, I gotta watch it. Also has Chow Yun Fat, I think he is so handsome. I think I'm gonna have to read the book next. It's almost over and then it's time for a walk with my trusty iPod. Our house backs up to tech school, I think they teach people how to work on cars or semi's or something. Anyways a lot of hot guys coming in and out of the parking lot all day, well a couple of them have these loud annoying motorcycles. I can sit on my bed and look at the parking lot (which I do) and well as annoying as the motorcycles are, the guys are worth it. So, while watching Anna and the King, I found these! Hope everyone has a great week! ;) peace




1 comment: