Tuesday, June 10, 2008

NBA Finals...

..tonight is game 3 between the Celtics and the Lakers, I hate the Lakers so I'm rooting for Boston. I don't care if the Hollywood studios have to cater to their schedule so Jack Nicholson can be at every home game. Although they have two bench players that have been playing more minutes and they are hot! I won't tell you who they are though, you may want to watch and then you'll become a Lakers fan and I will not have that on my conscience. There's like 4 minutes left and Lakers are ahead by 6 points and Garnett isn't doing what he do!!

I just saw a Honda Pilot commercial, it gets 23 mpg on the highway, why do I not feel like that is good? I get 27 mpg and my car is like 9 years old. Hmmm...

4 point game, Lakers. 3:00 on the clock. This is when it gets tense! DAMMIT DAMMIT! 5 point game now.

The commentators are saying that at this point Bryant needs to have the ball, I don't like him either.

I miss my dad, he's in Colorado at the moment on vacation and we normally watch the
Finals together. If I have time I watch all season, depending on my job. If not, then I just watch the finals and dad gives me all the latest stats and news on the players. I hope he is watching now, he doesn't like the Lakers either.

Unfortunately Bryant is hot tonight (not like that, he's playing well!) and that is not good news. Bryant is wearing a purple wristband, I wear a purple wristband. Mine is from the Matthew Shepard foundation to Erase Hate. You think he is wearing the same one? Hmm...what other purple wristbands are out there?

Lakers won, I'm sad. Later. ;) peace

2 comments:

  1. there is a purple wristband to help people stop complaining.

    everytime you complain you have to swap wrist..... if you go 21 days without switiching wrist you may take it off. each time you switch wrist you have to start the count again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I didn't know that. ;) peace

    ReplyDelete