Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh, I got the job BTW...

...my bad! lol, I've been so busy with getting things together. Yes I now have a job and today was my first day and I'm exhausted and I didn't do anything!! It's entry level and I only took it to get my foot in the door for this department and hopefully move around from there. I am basically living in a hotel 4 days a week in the Bay Area until I figure out where to go from here. Not sure where I want to live now, be in the Bay? Do the 2 hour commute each way from the Valley? Decisions decisions, I think I'm going to wait and see if me and this position will be a good fit. Would be silly to move down here and then not like the position, we both agreed to go temporary first to see if the match is good. 3-4 weeks and we should know then, on the other hand I get to work my cousin who is my best friend so even better!! Ok, I need to relax a bit before I have to get up and GO INTO THE OFFICE...ugh you all know I miss my working from home days! Oh well, sacrifice for the greater result I guess. Hope all is well and I do work for an auto manufacturer and the plant is right there and while I have yet to see anyone who looks like this, I'll keep my eye out! ;) peace





4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on your new job!!! yummyoftheday.myblogsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I honestly don't think this will be a good fit but I'll stick it out as long as I can and get some PeopleSoft experience which is one of the very few major software applications that I don't have. BTW Lita looks so grown up now! ;) peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job...even though it's not far enough south in California. ;)

    As for seeing some guys like the pictures, well now if you WERE down here in San Diego you WOULD have seen some at PRIDE today. Tsk-tsk, you missed out...but I didn't. :) AND Kathy Griffin was freaking hilarious! Yup, San Diego Count...a great place to be!

    ReplyDelete