Monday, July 21, 2008

The Streak

So last night I check into my room and turn on the TV while I put my clothes away and settle in for the week. I turned it to PBS and I saw that this program was on called The Streak, it was about high school wrestlers who hadn't lost a match for like over 400 times...the streak has went on for years. I got so engrossed in it, then the streak ended and it was so hard to watch because these kids were so hurt by it, the first team to end the streak since the 70's...it was heartbreaking. I can only imagine how they felt, that sense of failure...but I give it to them...they did their best. If you can check it out on PBS, it's quite heartwarming and humbling. I found this link when the streak ended. If you can catch it on PBS you can see how they cried and were oh so hurt, but they did redeem themselves later. A new streak so to speak ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment