Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Today's Weather...

...was 110!!! Hot as hades! Plus with all the fires burning in our lovely state, the smoke and air quality is horrible. Really the temps and air quality in California surely is not Wonderful...but Leonard...it is. :)
I have an interview tomorrow for a company I'm interested in and a position which...is not my favorite but once I get in and able to transfer to another department in another position...well that is my goal. They promote from within and are all about growing and expanding your skill set. So, we shall see, until then...try and stay cool and enjoy these guys who definitely make me hot not to mention who cares about the air quality? We wouldn't be leaving the house! (bah!) we would be playing srabble...*grin*.
;) peace





3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your interview!!! Thanks for the pics, I love Marco Dapper. If you haven't seen Eating Out 2 run out and rent it right now!!! yummyoftheday.myblogsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Leonard, my e-mail's acting up so was having issues trying to reach you that way, so figured I'd pop over here to see how you're doing amidst the fires. Glad to read you're okay. The ones we had down here last year were a bit too close for comfort, so I can relate to that surreal feeling one gets.

    Good luck on the job situation; still think San Diego would be a better spot. ;) I see in a video below you like Kathy Griffin...if you WERE down here you could go with us to see her perform at PRIDE. Oh well, you prefer it up there...tsk-tsk. :)

    Later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Yummy! Yes I have seen Eat it Out 2...loved it! Socal I saw Kathy in Sacto last year...she was hilarious and so tiny! ;) peace

    ReplyDelete