Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why I have no boyfriend....

...okay I am sure there are many reasons but one reason may be because I'm a nerd. I am! I am kinda aware of what's cool to wear, love music and like to think I am still "hip" (I am so not!) okay I wear shorts, adidas flip flops and t-shirts when ever I can. Sooo...on that note, I am in love with reality TV and A&E, Discovery, Food Network and PBS. Yes PBS, I love PBS! Right now I am watching this documentary about the Afghanistan war, it's sad and infuriating because...hmm...it's our 1st war since 2000, right? Ooohh...and THEN we invaded Iraq...and forgot about this war, which is still going on. Right now. The soldiers feel it, they feel like the step children of the FCKED UP Bush administration. In any case, don't want to be political, and now our economy is hurting, people are losing their houses and I'm not sure what the DOW is but it's um...falling. Political enough for me...let's watch a video...could enlighten us both. For the record, when/if I do political blogs or blogs that are supposed to "mean something" I often look for vids on youtube based on subject and then post and then watch. So we can kind of share this video together...so...let's see what this is about. ;) peace

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, Leonard, if you don't want political you'd better not go to my blog! lol Pretty much nothing but, lately. ;) That being said, right now it's really focused on NO on Prop 8, and EVERYONE needs to be focused on that...and Obama...and Yes on 2 and No on 4....ooops, I'll stop. ;)

    Must admit to not watching the video you have right now. The wars (yes plural) have my blood constantly boiling and I'm afraid my blood pressure would shoot through the roof if I watched something else about it...so I'll chill on it...for now. ;)

    Speaking of videos, and keeping in mind all the things you just mentioned in your blog, you might want to hit my blog after all to watch a video I posted a few days ago. It's the "Wassup" guys (from the Bud commercials a few years ago), but it's of them dealing with all that's going on NOW, in 2008. Pretty good video...and I posted one of the old ones for shits-and-giggles.

    Soooo, what's the job situation, mister? Btw, sent a text to GG, but didn't hear back...he's in deep doo-doo for that. Catch ya later, and don't forget to VOTE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete