Monday, December 15, 2008

I hate Bella Swan!!

Yes, I will play the part of a teenage girl but I can't help it! I'm into the Twilight series books and Bella is a whiny, weak, pathetic, goo goo ga ga, wimpy little selfish bitch!! Yes, I know it's just a book but when I read, I get into the story and the characters and there are times when I have to put the book down otherwise I would start slapping the shit out of little teenage girls everywhere! Okay, now that I got that off of my chest, I hope everyone is well and as for me I am doing better. Love my new job, stable living situation and just a lot more happy. I hope everyone has a great Holiday and I know I promise to blog more but I will definitely make an effort. ;-) peace and hugs
Oh and of course I need to leave you with something HOT, how about the new Wolverine trailer?!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment