Friday, December 5, 2008

Ryan Kwanten...

...is hot! Hello people, been out of touch for a minute so pardon the lapse in blogging. So I saw this show called True Blood on HBO the other night and Ryan plays a horny guy on there and there was plenty of skin! The show is about vampires "coming out of the coffin" and it seemed okay, I only saw a couple of episodes. I'll have to Netflix the series later. In any case, Ryan has some great scenes where he is um, well nekkid. No frontal but his body is gorgeous and cut!
Perfect show for me, vampires and a half naked hot guy every other scene...nice.
Hope everyone is well.
;) peace






3 comments:

  1. everybody is talking about True Blood! It isn't showing here! : (
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the show True Blood & totally agree that Ryan Kwanten aka Jason Stackhouse is the hottest guy alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooooooooo... true. i only watch true blood 4 the hot guys ;)

    ReplyDelete