Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random and a half

On Wednesday's my cousin plays softball in Fremont in the evening, so she gets off work early and we hang out until she goes to her game. So I decide to walk to the library up the street from my hotel to wait for her, just for the walk and to get out of the room. So I'm listening to my music on my BB and in my own world enjoying the sun and the cool weather and basically just being in my wonderful world. All of a sudden this guy on a bike is at my side and he turns around when he passes me then brakes hella hard and says something to me, didn't catch it (headphones). So I'm like, so much for my wonderful bubble and take my headphones off and ask him what he said. Mind you he's listening to music also and taking off his headphones, so I stop and he asks me if I knew what the Christian radio station is? WTF?
I was like, um no I do not and started walking and he started walking his bike next to me and I'm like sh*t he's going to try and convert me but he didn't look like a mormon. He was cute, latin, wearing shorts and a t-shirt and a bike helmet. So then he asks me if I knew of any good radio stations and I said no then he asks what I'm listening to and I'm thinking please just go away. I tell him I was listening to Theory of a Deadman, he said "sounds gruesome", jumps on his bike says I like your socks and takes off. WTF? Granted my socks are cute (they are green noshow socks), you can barely see them.

Here is the half part, I get to the library and it's very nice and brand new and I walk into the lobby and there at the New Accounts counters and Checkout counters, are 4 of the hottest librarians I have ever seen!! Seriously they are wearing like A&F shirts and cargo shorts and look like frat boys!! I mean they aren't the hottest men I've ever seen but definitely not something I'd expect to see behind a library counter! I just kind of paused and...well was stuck for a second. lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment