Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Random

My auntie from S. Dakota was out visiting a friend this past weekend, we are really close and she called me to come up to Sacramento to visit her. I did and we went out to this club in Mid-town where her and her friend could dance, OMG it was like a big party in an old folks home. They were playing live music and it was like...I dunno, it wasn't quite jazz or rock, I don't know what it was but I do know every time the crowd went wild when a certain song came on I was lost as to why.

Then this older guy hit on me and that's fine, I don't have an age or race or body type preference, just be a nice person. It was just the way he did it, I'm standing there watching people dance and I noticed this guy at the bar staring at me and he notices that I notice him looking at me and he smiles and begins to walk over. I'm like, crap, here we go...so I smiled as he got closer and he walks up and says "I've been watching you, you are too damned cute to be looking so bored, wanna get out of here? I have some killer weed at my place".

Really?

WTF was that?? LOL I'm like OMG, do I look like a stoner? And who just approaches people like that? So after I regain my composure, I just say "No thanks, I'm with my auntie and her friend and I don't smoke weed." He then offers to buy me a beer I say no thank you, he keeps talking, I'm getting annoyed. Ugh! Finally I excuse myself and just went and danced with my auntie. I didn't see him for awhile so I quit dancing and thought I was safe for the evening, until this other guy comes up to me while I'm at the bar and says "I saw that that other guy was kind of annoying you, I promise to not annoy you if you let me buy you a beer". He was okay looking, maybe early 40's, but my thing is if he saw me being annoyed then he should have came and saved me. So I just looked at him and said "too late" smiled and went back to the dance floor. I thought that was that but when I looked back he was laughing and following me to the dance floor, he gets up to me and whispers in my ear "nice, got it, have a great night handsome" and then went on his way. Then of course I was interested in him, lol! I just stayed on the dance floor though.

No comments:

Post a Comment