Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Vampire Diaries...

...new TV season is starting! Woo hoo, okay so far The Vampire Diaries looks the most interesting. I'm watching it now, Stefan(the Vampire) looks a bit old for high school but I got carded for beer the other day...so I'm not complaining. Elena (I think that's the name of the female lead) seems sweet and she's pretty and her hair is gorgeous! Now it seems a bit "Twilighty" she seems to have more spunk than Bella (ooooh I couldn't stand her). First commercial is over. brb

Elena has a psychic friend, named Bonnie!
I'm not sure about the casting, some of the characters look rather old for high school.

Holy crap, Stefan has a hotter brother vampire named Damon. Okay these play by plays aren't that great are they? lol

In other news, still looking for a job, still living in a hotel but I had some good job leads today so I'm hopeful. I saw Obama's speech last night and was a bit inspired regarding his health plan.

Pandorum looks good.


Stefan's brother is an asshole.

Okay ending, gave me chills! I'm hooked!
;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment