Saturday, October 3, 2009

I won at Bingo...!

...I come from a Bingo family, parents, aunts, uncles it's like your 18th birthday initiation. Um, I hate bingo, but my cousin talked me in to going tonight with our parents. Okay I am so unlucky and so is my mom, well peep this. I won $70 bucks, okay wished it was more but grateful, my dad won $175 the game after me and my mom, the most unluckiest person on earth...won the last game for $250!! That is so cool and has never happened before, ever, me and my parents winning bingo all in the same night!! Some would say my life sucks, no job, living in a hotel (when I can afford it) but ya know what? Life is good. ;) peace

1 comment:

  1. it's a really nice blog thanks for add my comment...
    We are here for free bingo games, free online bingo and many more. Sign up to ForfreeBingo and you’ll get many
    bingo games for totally free, these free bingo games where you could potentially win a jackpot by spending
    absolutely nothing.Free Online Bingo

    ReplyDelete