Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hot Quarterbacks of the NFL

So every football season after watching game after game I begin to develop a Quarterback fetish, okay not a fetish but...obsession? :) Playoffs are about to start so the season is getting intense and the QB's are becoming a lot more hotter to me! So here are some hot QB's and of course my gorgeous Kurt Warner of the Cardinals.

We will start with Drew Stanton of the Detroit Lions, he sucked yesterday against the 49'ers but he is hot!







Drew Brees of the New Orleans Saints.
When he is on, he is on, so I'm a bit concerned when we (the Cardinals) go up against him but I have faith in Kurt!! Nice legs.





Joe Flacco of the Baltimore Ravens
I think he has very nice legs!!









Brett Favre of the Minnesota Vikings
Hello, can we say hot QB Daddy!!??






Of course, Brady Quinn of the Cleveland Browns.
I think he is to much into himself, into his fame...not his game! 4-11 this year, ouch.








And now my NFL husband, Kurt Warner of the Arizona Cardinals!!
Now that's a man right there!! Mmm...mm..









Enjoy! ;) peace

2 comments:

  1. You said you thought Brady Quinn was all into himself or something? I can assure you he is not. He is a class act and unlike some of your pics (don't worry not Warner) Brady is hot ALL of the tine and not just in "good" pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, well thank you for not including my NFL husband in the rest of the pack. To be honest I know nothing about Brady other than that he's hot and I was just somewhat quoting what I read in the press about him. Thanks for commenting. ;) peace

    ReplyDelete