Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Onision

So I found this guy after watching a WTCC video on youtube (Mac is hot), that he collaborated in. He's funny and he's hot (seriously good hair!)and ya know that's a good combo! Here is his Onision vid he did with Mac. You know you're hot when you look good in a banana costume (alternate ending). ;) peace



I actually like his other channel better Onision Speaks I dunno, more adult and about topics I'm more interested in. Plus those eyes, hair and his voice...can watch him all day. Here he is talking about the earthquake in Haiti, which I think we all need to help out with. I'm homeless and unemployed but I will definitely donate something when I get my unemployment check tomorrow. Please check out and SUBSCRIBE to both channels. ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment