Sunday, January 24, 2010

Songs of Sunday...

...first off, congrats to the New Orleans Saints! Yes I was hoping for the Vikings to win but the Saints are representing the NFC Division which is the same division of my AZ Cardinals. So yeah, I kinda got take them for the SuperBowl and in all honesty they deserve to go and I do like them but they stomped my team so bad last weekend that I was a hater and went for the Vikings. Although I really was rooting for Brett Favre because everyone talked shit about him this year and he proved them all wrong. So it really was a tough game, but in the end I gotta root for the NFC!!

Secondly, think I'm going to branch out a bit with Songs of Sundays. As long as it's a song it doesn't matter, right? So I found this and I liked the song (I won't post a song I don't like) and um, well a lil eye candy as well. No Pants Subway Ride 2010. I guess this is an annual thing in NYC. The song is called Perfecta, Si? by Tyler Walker and it rocks, it's electronic and kind of low key which I really like. So enjoy! Hope everyone has a great week! ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment