Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Telephone, Lady Gaga

...with YouTube you can post to your blog directly. Which I did, hours ago. Still hasn't showed up so I'm going old school and post manually. Will delete the YouTube post IF it shows up.

Not only am I addicted to Telephone by Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce but I can't wait for the "official" video to come out! Not sure if there really needs to be one, these guys did an awesome job and I've watched this video like 50 times already! I'm stuck on the lil blonde hottie with the blue eyes (wearing black vest @:53), he's so fricking adorable! lol I couldn't wait until Sunday to post this, so we'll have a Songs of Tuesday post. Enjoy! ;)peace

1 comment:

  1. I. Love. This. Video.

    Middle part when the two meet in the hallway... I laughed out loud.

    Freakin' adorable video, Leo.

    ReplyDelete