Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beautiful-Angelo

Normally I post Beautiful and then quietly slip away for all to enjoy. This post is a bit different though, I actually follow this dude on Twitter and he was really cool when I asked if I could post his pics. This is Angelo and he is an artist who has released some really great music. You can tell music is his life because he definitely could have modeled! Most of you know I'm a leg guy and he has gorgeous legs! So, glad he doesn't shave them like most gay guys do! LOL
Okay, enjoy the pics and and check out Angelo's site (and follow him on Twitter angelodago) and support him and I personally wish him the best in his musical career and thank him for his permission to post these Beautiful pictures. I believe most of these photo's were taken by Eric Scot who also has a great site with some great pics, truly Beautiful, he can also be followed on Twitter (EricScotPhoto). ;) peace







2 comments:

  1. Yes he is, I like the fact that we've exchanged a few tweets. Makes him more "real" if that means anything? lol ;) peace

    ReplyDelete