Friday, February 4, 2011

New Fave Song...

...was a weird day. I pretty much just watched Vampire Diaries all day. Just finished episode 11. Overload! Haha, it's a good series though.

Do you ever want to be done with the opposite sex? Or in my case, the same sex? Sometimes it's just too much. I'm not even dating anyone, but the attention I get from guys kind of exhausts me at times. That really did sound arrogant, and I didn't mean it like that. I just meant, I want someone to approach me, not look at me or stare at me (those are two different actions) lol. Just talk to me. I don't get why guys don't talk to me. Maybe it's my eyes, always have been told I have sad or mean eyes. Normally, it's not like I'm feeling either of those emotions. In any case, I love this song! Hope you like it too. ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment