Thursday, April 21, 2011

I love this!

"Weird Al" Yankovic - Perform This Way

Apparently Gaga wouldn't let him release it. If he had, all proceeds from the song would have went to the Human Rights Campaign. I like her music, but not her, and now I like her even less. Cow. I guess she's all about the HRC when it makes her look good.

And I have no idea why I called her a cow when there are so many other colorful adjectives out there! Anyways, have a good laugh and enjoy! ;) peace

UPDATE: Gaga has approved the parody! I'm sure it's the HRC donations at the end. For the record, Weird Al doesn't have to have her permission. He's just a class act who always ask the artist's permission first. I'm leaving the cow comment.

4 comments:

  1. LOL! I love it!

    I'm glad Gaga relented and approved the parody. Honestly, I can't see anything in it that I would have found fault with if I were her. You'd think anyone with her fashion sense would have to have a sense of humor . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard this last night and I laughed!... He has her pegged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @eyre I'm so glad also, come on, you're a spectacle, laugh at yourself!
    @bix he totally did a good job!
    ;) peace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Weird Al. I hope he does a video with this song. :D I'm glad too that Lady Gaga approved it. She's..IDK. Anyway, thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete