Saturday, April 16, 2011

Update!

I know it's been a few days. Think of the opening credits of Glee when then they do a recap: *school bell* I did finish my math homework on time, and I'm pretty sure I aced the test. I had to dress up in a shirt & tie for school last week, and hated it, but enjoyed the compliments...even the ones from the girls. :) Hottie has been less annoying this past week and I've actually only had to interact with him like once. They day I dressed up, he whistled. There's this hot teacher on campus (in addition to HTT) that I find very attractive. He's an older, hairy, bear type, turns out his TWIN brother is my Math teacher! I also found out I'll have him second year in Networking. Score. This coming week is Spring Break, and yet I have homework. WTH? My best friend is in the area, from Boston, so at some point I'll be doing gay sh*t with him. *sigh* Oh well, it's his vacay and he's not comfortable in straight venues. He's talking a s*x club in SF. Um, the Castro is about my limit! Stoner Joshua has texted me more than a few times this week about whether I will be there next term or not. I assured him I will be but I will only be there for 3 classes so not sure how long I'll be on campus. I know he's getting nervous. Our first term we had 3 our of classes together and always sat next to each other. Spent a great day today with my nieces and nephew who are staying with my mom a couple days. They were bouncing off the walls so I went and bought them some games. We played Sorry for hours and I think I turned my niece (who is 6)into a gangsta. I was focusing on "you play to win, and take no prisoners, and show no emotion". After losing a couple games she blurts out "I'm playing with no emotions, if you win, you win!" then looks at her sister (who is 11) "sorry sissy, but it's on". LOL! Of course my mom is giving me admonishing looks, but I told her I'm teaching my niece valuable life lessons that will help her in the future. I don't think she bought it. Then my nephew (who is 14) and I made a "dirty alliance" (his words) and took the baby out! Then high fived while she glared at us. My mom may not let me back in her apartment. All in all it was a great day, and I enjoy being the Uncle that rocks! As the six year old put it.

And that's what you missed!
;) peace

2 comments:

  1. Hey Leo, its ok if you don't post, at least that tells us that you are living your life and having a great time at it.

    LOL at your nieces.

    be free hon, best wishes. Nav

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that story about the kids! You are an awesome uncle, and it sounds like you might be preparing the little one for world domination. No emotions! LOL!

    ReplyDelete