Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beautiful

Today was the last day for this term. So glad it's over. I think I did well on my finals. At least three A's and a B. I have two assignments to turn in, but I have until Sunday midnight to turn those in. The relief I feel is crazy! Next term is my last term of my first year. Then I go to nights in June, which is a requirement for your second year.

My only concern is that next term I have a night class, and I'll have Hot Night Matt and Married Guy in the that class, somehow I need to make it work where I sit next to both of them. I like MG, because he's a good student and helps me out a lot, I also like HNM...well because he's hot. :)

I wasn't able to get SJ in my first period, but that's okay, he's at least still coming back to school, so I'm glad for that.

Goal now, is to finish the assignments and enjoy a school work free weekend! ;) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment