Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hotness

So tomorrow I start a new term, it's my last one of my first year! I can't believe I made it this far. Then I switch to nights for my 2nd year June 20th, I think. So I can start looking for work at that time.

For the first time since September, I will have a 1st period! I'm so nervous about getting up on time! I'm not a morning person at all, so this shall be interesting. I'm covered in all my classes though with cool people. I have Matt for Presentations, which is good 'cause he's a supportive person, I have Jesse for Math, which is great because he is better at math than I. At night I have MG (Married Guy) for spreadsheets, not to mention HNM (Hot Night Matt), and to round it all out, SJ is back this term! My work load is so much less than last term too! 3 classes instead of 5!

Every term Hottie and I have this convo about how he gets new eye candy to look at, and I never do. Well before the beginning of last term, I asked my readers to cross their fingers for me that I would get something to look at, and I did! My night class was all hot guys!

So once again readers, cross your fingers that I get some eye candy to look at this term, my last term of my first year...make them hot! LOL
Hugz, have a great week everyone! ;) peace





1 comment:

  1. OK, I am crossing my fingers that you get hotness galore and that you will be able to get up for that morning class. Maybe, you need to get a hot guy to give you a wake-up call every morning you have class. ;-) Hope you have a great term. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete