Monday, May 2, 2011

It's all about the Eyes

Such a long day at school! Next term it won't be so bad. I'll still have a night class, but not a full day of classes during the day. Just two, a first period and second period! ugh! I think my body subconsciously knows, because I've been waking up at like 7 a.m. lately! Sucks.

Hot Night Matt is so great. I ask him for help on my database labs, and he sees things I don't. Plus he gets in my space when he checks out my work, and smells so good! I need to start making stuff up for him to check out, lol. He also has the prettiest eyes and the cutest accent. It's Southern, I think. 3 more days left of this term, and then I'm starting my last term of my first year! Stoked! Can't believe I made it this far! ;) peace





3 comments:

  1. We all love pretty eyes :) but what about hot guys with piercings? i got my tongue pierced couple days ago, can you post some hot guy piercings? please? for me? please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that last guy is delicious!

    And yay for you on your countdown!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sylvia lol, piercings are gross! They will have to be very hot guys! I'll look into it though. ;) peace


    @thorny hello! Welcome to my blog, I'm not sure if you've commented before, but welcome! Yes I think the last guy would be my favorite! Thanks on the countdown. I just want first year over. ;) peace

    ReplyDelete