Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tats

Once again, I surprise myself! I seriously did not think my presentation would go over as well as it did! I had everyone laughing, they were engaged, and when I was done; one guy said "I'm not following that!". LOL. I don't get it, maybe it's the way I presented it, I don't know. But yeah, another score for me. My only concern is the actual slide presentation, ironically, I didn't get all techy with it like the other guys. No animated text, or flipping pictures. The emphasis, I thought, of this assignment was to keep your presentation simple and on point. So that's what I did, in my head anyways. :)

The other presentations were interesting, I thought. This one guy did his on a Tattoo artist named Paul Booth, I think. His tats were weird! I think it's called "dark tattooing", or something like that. Nothing as hot as these though! Enjoy! ;) peace





1 comment:

  1. umm, tats...yummy. oh sorry lost focus, lol. Glad your presentation went well. Told you not to worry. ;)

    ReplyDelete