Monday, May 30, 2011

Tease

So my presentation is whack. Like, it's bad, I don't even wanna hear that it's not. I know, I didn't put the effort into it. Here is what happened. Last week, we were told to write down 3 topics, a person (could be fictional), a place or event, and something abstract...like, glue. So I picked, Red Cloud (Lakota Chief), Sturgis Rally (event in the Black Hills, I've been), and golf balls. Right? All stuff I'm in to! Well she asked that we hand them in, so we did, and then she re-distributed them back to us randomly!! ugh! I got Matt's, which was Luke Skywalker, Pearl Harbor, and sunglasses. *sigh* We were to pick one topic. I have no interest in any of those! If you don't have interest, it's hard to get into research. So anyways, I thought I'd be creative, and I touched base on all 3 with an emphasis on Pearl Harbor, the city, not the event...because that's just been done too many times. And, I don't know, I don't think it came together at all, and it's lame. Our grading is mostly how WE present it, as opposed to the actual slide show, so we'll see.

Thanks to Becullen from Twitter, it turns out I have a certain pair of shorts that um, well...they represent my "junk" quite well. It's my Twitter avi. *sigh* This blog has just went in a whole new direction. I had no idea, but now that I do know, I'm using it! In any case, so I'm wearing those shorts tomorrow, a tight t-shirt, preferably a bit see through, and will flirt shamelessly with my teacher in the hopes she loses focus on my lame presentation while I'm up there! It's a desperate bid, but my presentation calls for desperate action!

So enjoy the tease I hope to give tomorrow! Hope everyone had a great holiday and has an even better week! ;) peace






1 comment: