Thursday, May 26, 2011

Turn Around!

School was kinda hectic this week, mid-terms, but I think I did a good job. Had a great time with SJ this week, also talked to Hottie (still not liking him), enjoyed the company of HNM in my night classes, and flirted with MG, well he flirted with me and I just enjoyed the attention. Life is good.

Ever have a "missed moment"? When you think you could have talked to someone, but you just missed the moment? I had that today. I was coming out of Safeway, and this guy was walking in, we did the eye thing, he smiled and I should have turned around! I didn't though! :( I don't know why, I just feel like that's a desperate thing to do. If he wanted to talk to me he could have said hi! lol In any case, my post for the day. Enjoy! ;) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment