Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tats

No real muse for tonight's post, I just haven't posted tats in awhile. School is good finals this week, so I'm preparing for those. Also, it's birthday month for Leos, so that gets a woot woot! I'm kind of going through this phase where I miss the beginning of school last year. I miss Hottie, and SJ, and Jessica, and that annoying ghetto chick, and Dan, and just that "new" feeling. 2nd year has been tough, but I think I'm doing okay so far. Been a reflective term for me. Not used to NOT being at school everyday and NOT having so much homework. I'm not complaining it's just a different feeling. I have some friends starting their 2nd year next week (new term) so I'm looking forward to that. Hope every one had a great hump day! ;) peace




2 comments:

  1. I hope you get to spend more time with your friends who are starting next week. Good luck with your new term. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Hottie is one of them, but I'm looking forward to seeing Rebecca and Kelly! ;) peace

    ReplyDelete