Friday, September 9, 2011

Things that make me laugh...

...this should have been a Superbowl commercial, LOL! Everything is all good. I had a mid-term this week that I aced! I am kinda behind in my tech class, but I have until next Thursday to get everything in for grading. A new term starts on Monday, and I got the tech teach that frustrates me because of his teaching methods! Remember him? I had him my first term of 2nd year. Ugh! Drove me nuts! Still waiting to hear about the car from my brother, this walking in hot weather sucks, but you do what you gotta do. Was talking to a guy locally, but he got weird on me. I just really don't want to date until I'm done with school. I mean if the right guy shows up then fine, but I don't think this dude is him.

I love this song, and this commercial, LOL! It makes me smile! Enjoy, and I hope you have a great weekend. I got class in the morning, ugh! haha! ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment