Thursday, September 29, 2011

Today's Weather

Was hot! Ugh! I don't know what we did to Mother Nature to make her mad here in Cali, but we need some rain, and cooler temps! Supposedly this weekend will be cooler and we will get a storm next week, so that's good news!

Not much has changed for me, still no car, still in school and still keeping that positive attitude! Gotta. Not much changes for me, and I'm kinda okay with that, I just feel in a rut sometimes. Meh, that feeling comes and goes.

The only bad thing about the cooler weather is hot guys will be wearing more clothes, so my muse was the weather today. Let's enjoy some hotness! Hope everyone is having a good week! ;) peace





4 comments:

  1. You're complaining about hot weather which may lead to shirtless guys?? Are you feeling all right, Leo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @leccy I know, I know. I'm just tired of it. :) At least a small break. ;) peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I know what you mean. Month after month of warm sunny weather can drive you stir crazy.

    Sometimes a little cool rainy weather is just the ticket. Especially when the Italian suits come out. I know, I know. I'm such a fag sometimes :-)

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @leccy lol! Warm and Hot are two different things! Italian suits? Jeeeeez! gay ;) peace

    ReplyDelete