Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BW Pics

I joined a gym! Haha, I have yet to go, but it's only been a day. :) I've been using the gym we have here on site in the condo complex, but it has no free weights, or leg machines. So I joined a cheap gym close by where I can go and work out the body parts that I can't here at the condo gym. The bad part is I lost my work out buddy because he didn't join the gym with me. He's still going to use the condo gym though, but on my days where I don't work out. I will go to the gym tonight, because they are having a raffle and giving a TV away at 7pm. No, I won't be working out. Haha, I gotta get some studying done.

I WAS going to go to the gym this morning, but it was cold, and foggy. Ya know that foggy, where everything is wet and dripping? Yeah, that kind of fog, it was dark and gloomy, and I don't do dark and gloomy. The fog has since went away, as did my desire to go to the gym. Haha! Hope you are all having a great week! ;) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment