Sunday, January 8, 2012

Songs of Sunday - Here is We

Kind of a sweet song with a sweet video. Haha, okay it's sappy, but I like it! Too much "negative" music out there, something nice is a breath of fresh air at times.
Here is We - All about Us ft. Owl City.

Didn't get any studying done today, but that's okay, tomorrow is going to be all about that. My friend is coming over to work out in the morning, then we'll head to campus to work on our presentations, and study for our final tomorrow night.

Yesterday in class, OMG I never laughed so hard. Just the most random nerdy topics we covered. Haha, I love my guys, they have made my school experience so much better and honestly, one of the main reasons I've made it this far.

Hope everyone has a great week! ;) peace

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the well wishes, I hope I have a good week too.

    Maybe I should work out too . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this new comment threading! ;) peace

      Delete