Saturday, May 26, 2012

Beautiful

I know. I know. I'm sorry. I haven't blogged that much lately, and I'm a bad blogger, and you have been denied seeing hot men. So, I will rectify that in this post! Quick update: Still in school, still no job, still no car, but still optimistic. I got my schedule for my LAST 2 classes for this degree, and then I'm done. Woot woot!

 I spent the day with my best friend from high school. Not my BFF, but more than that, he's like my brother. He was looking at houses to buy, and I love looking at real estate, and it was a great day to catch up. I can go years (and have) of not speaking with him, but once we are in each others company, it's like no time has passed at all. I love that about us, we don't need to talk every day, we just always know we are there for each other.

I will blog more often, there will be a Songs of Sunday tomorrow, and once again I'm sorry. A lot going on with school, studying for my Microsoft cert, and um....that lil Android game I downloaded called Defender II. Haha, it rules me! :) Enjoy your holiday weekend. ;) peace

2 comments:

  1. step ya blogger game up!
    #watchthethrone


    "I can go years (and have) of not speaking with him, but once we are in each others company, it's like no time has passed at all."
    i am happy to read that you have someone you can talk and share things with in real life

    good luck with those two classes and good luck getting a job!!!!

    -el

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks El.;) He gave me a laptop today. It's a good feeling having a friend like him. ;) peace

      Delete