Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! I hope you all have a great holiday. I am catching up on homework as I have no reason not to. It's hot outside, so I don't feel like walking anywhere, the buses aren't running because of the holiday, the library is closed, so I'm in the clubhouse with no excuses. Haha! Although I am hungry so I may venture the block or so it takes to get to the fast food complex up the street.

Not sure if I'll see any fireworks tonight, normally I go to a block party with my cousin. It's in the neighborhood he used to live in, and we'd go back each year and visit the neighbors and everyone would bring food and fireworks. The guy would have illegal fireworks that were so awesome. They'd end the night by hooking up a firehose to a hydrant and cleaning the street off. I was never allowed to try the firehose after the first year when it landed me on my butt! Haha. The setbacks of being a smaller guy. It's a lot of fun though. My cousin has his girls this year, so we won't be going. Although the block party is just across the freeway from where I live, so I'll prob be able to see the fireworks from there no problem. Have fun, be safe! ;) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment