Sunday, September 30, 2012

Songs of Sunday

Pink - Blow Me (One Last Kiss). As most of you know, I don't have a car so I haven't listened to the radio in like 8 months! Well this past week on my uber long public transit commute to and from work, I decided to listen to the radio on my phone. This is one of the first songs I heard, I love it! I have to admit, that the 30 mins or so that I listened to the radio, all the songs were new to me. It was actually kind of refreshing, you know how radio music can get old quick.

Work is going great, I like what I do, it's not very challenging which is what I want while I study for my MCITP. I've have received positive feedback from the truckers, co-workers, and management. AND rumor has it I may be in line for a permanent supervisor position! That would be awesome! It's not IT, but if I get my foot in the door I could always transfer to their IT department once I get my certs done. So we'll see, right now I just want to save up for a car. I got my first paycheck in 3 years on Friday. Haha, that was a weird, but most humbling feeling.

Sorry for the lack of posts, but my day starts at 6a.m. and I get home around 9:30p.m. so blogging may be something I want to do, but my body and mind may have other plans! Haha! Hope every one has a great week, tomorrow is my day off. I love having a week day off. ;) peace

1 comment: