Sunday, October 7, 2012

Songs of Sunday

Sinead O'Connor- Nothing Compares to You.  So I'm watching Mooneboy which is this Irish sitcom, and there is this girl with a horrible voice trying out for her church choir. She said she wanted to do something contemporary, like Sinead's Nothing Compares to You.

I immediately flashed back to where I was in life when that song was popular, and how it was my favorite song, and to this day I'm still not sure what it was about. Her voice is so beautiful when she sings this song. And if I'm correct, it's actually a cover of a song originally performed by Prince?? In any case, finally a muse for my Songs of Sunday post. Plus I thought she was gorgeous with her eyes, and buzzed hair, and ivory skin. The video still gives me chills!  Hope you all have a great week! Tomorrow is my day off. ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment