Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Legs

With the warmer weather lately, a lot of people have been wearing shorts! I wore shorts to work this weekend. I love only having to dress up one day out of my work week. Speaking of work, one of the supervisors put his notice in. I was thinking of applying for the position, but I know once I get a car I will be looking for another job. So I don't think it's fair to the company to spend the time and money to train me, and then I end up leaving shortly after. So I'll just stick it out dispatching until then. The days go by fast and I am enjoying my 3 days off during the week. No, still not studying for my certs, haha I'm stuck on the Nikita series. Only 9 more epis and then I'll be caught up, AND then I'll start studying. :) Enjoy your Wednesday. ;) peace

2 comments:

  1. ' I don't think it's fair to the company to spend the time and money to train me, and then I end up leaving shortly after '

    you are too nice . . . i would take the higher job and then still keep on looking for another job and not tell anyone

    ReplyDelete