Sunday, October 20, 2013

Songs of Sunday

Okay, I suck at keeping this blog up to date. LOL It's official! Well to make up for that check out this hottie, Steve Grand with his new single Stay. I love the normalness of the video. Like, that is how life should be...friends out just having a good time regardless of gender, or sexual preference, just having fun!

The new job is going great, I'm learning a lot. I still can't believe I work in an IT department sometimes. My friends from school were pretty envious, they are all working non-IT jobs. It's a tough field to get into, I know that now, so I'm really grateful for this opportunity.

 As for the living situation, well I'm still working on that. I looked at a couple rooms for rent, one is in my current neighborhood which I really like. I live in a place where I don't need a car, everything is within walking distance, but it's not like downtown big city life, it's in the burbs. One guy looks like Bradley Cooper. LOL That will be some nice eyecandy to have around the place! I'm also looking into my own apartment, but I may have to wait and get a couple of paychecks under my belt first. All in all, I'm much happier now that I have some $ coming, and I'm working a job in my field, and that I enjoy! Hope you all have a great week! I've been to 3 of the six offices we have, tomorrow is number 4, should be a nice drive as it is in the foothills. Oh, yeah, I need a car within 90 days, very doable. :) peace
And of course I have to put Steve's first single out, another song I love! All American Boy - Steve Grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment