Sunday, January 18, 2015

Songs of Sunday

I Bet My Life - Imagine Dragons. I first heard the chorus on a Jeep commercial, and instantly fell in love with the song. Then about a week later I heard it on the radio in my friend's car. Luckily his car stereo displays the name of the song and the artist. I've been listening to it ever since. I also love the message of this video.

 Everything is going okay at work, kinda boring actually as the project is winding down. I have had other recruiters offering me some interesting possibilities, so we shall see. Nothing much to blog about. Got two new roomies, one moves in first of next month, he seems cool. The other one is a female, so there's girly stuff in the bathroom now.

 Enjoy your day off tomorrow, if you're lucky enough to have it off. Hope everyone has a great week! :) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment