Thursday, October 13, 2005

Bird Flu...

...Ok, why is Bird Flu all of a sudden an issue for humans? Hundreds of thousands of years of bird and man living together and no flu. All of a sudden we have bird flu, which could pass to humans which means we need to buy more drugs to save us. Do you see what's going on? I think the drug companies are "creating" viruses just so they could sell their product. No I am not a conspiracy freak either, it just seems you can't watch TV without 5 different drug commercials coming on pressuring you to "talk to your doctor". Ok the latest one, RLS, Restless Leg Syndrome...for real. I saw this comercial for people who shake their leg while sitting or watching tv, now there is help for them. GIVE ME A BREAK!! I guess I have RLS, but I'll be damned if I'm going to take a pill for it, besides it helps work off calories :-)
I'll just stick to taking my Vitamin C.

No comments:

Post a Comment