Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One more day...

....then I'm off to CA for vacation. I'm looking forward to it, although my Aunt (who is driving with me) was quite ominous when I asked if she was packed and ready to go, she said she wasn't sure. Well I'm ok either way, if we don't go then I save money and I can go shopping and if we do go...well that will be fun also. Work is crazy busy today (hence blogging at 5pm again). I'm excited though, I have a few projects that I'm working on and I "own" them so I'm extremely more comfortable with that. Not that I don't like to share, but when working on something from beginning to end I like to follow the process through. Well I was going to go home and pack tonight but now, not really sure if I should. Not to much else going on (my blog is sooo boring) on the other hand, at least there's no drama. So with that, here's another Diuex Du Stade video, also a trailer for the "making of" the French Rugby Team. Enjoy!

I love this song BTW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment