Friday, January 6, 2006

TGIF!!

Been a short week but feels like a long month! So this time next week I will be on the road with my aunt on our way to California. I wasn't really looking forward to it but now I'm kind of getting excited to see my friends and family. Absolutely nothing going on around here. I signed up for classes for this semester but will probably end up dropping at least two. I think I may keep my literature class, that type of class is usually an easy one for me. Miss Mantoan did this list of like 27 things she wanted to do this year (like go to china and learn a different knitting stitch). I was almost inspired to do the same, almost. This year I want to work on my credit, that's what I want to work on. I'd like to travel somewhere also, I'm thinking Canada. Well that's all I have today, I need to get my work day started and get this weekend over with, so I can hit the road next week! Here are some more of the French Rugby Players from Dieux Du Stade. I gotta get the calendars and the "making of" DVD's! I swear they look more like models than football players! Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment