Monday, May 8, 2006

Think Condo

My future roomie has found a Killer Condo!! It's three bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, two bedrooms have their own master bathroom. Pools, putting green, tennis courts. I tell you, I want this really really really bad!! We should hear this week whether or not we get it. She'll move in first and then I'll head back to California soon after, I am so excited. So think nice thoughts and if one of those nice thoughts is that Leonard gets his condo, well...that would be wonderful.
peace

2 comments:

  1. Oh goodie. I'll have my own room when I come visit and we make ourselves known on the local scene.

    smooches
    -jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course!! You're going to have to like local pubs and bars though, I'm not doing that whole gay thing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete