Monday, June 19, 2006

Today's Weather

Warm and balmy...a very laid back kind of day. ;-)

Life is good, quit one job, went to another, still at Desperados at night and the tips are good. Life is becoming way to routine, but not much else to do. Went out this weekend and the scene was tired, the people were tired, Rapid City is tired. Saw a car with California license plates and screamed at the top of my lungs "I love you California!! Baby's coming home!!"
Allrighty then...think it's time. ;-)
peace


2 comments:

  1. I hear you about the routine, gay life around here was getting a bit boring, but had a fantastic Pride festival this weekend and met some new people to hopefully bring some variety back in. Love your photo's today, was telling Marco at his blog, I love bright white on a hot tan body....Dont work too hard, but think of the fun coming up in Cali...GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first Brazilian hunk is a tribute to Beauty indeed... Thank you for reminding me of his existence. I haven't seen much of him these last months, I'd say. He's an acceptable actor too.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete