Monday, September 25, 2006

Heroes!

...just got done watching it and I love it!! I wanna see that cute boy fly, and what's up with the girl and the mirrors? What is HER superpower...or...evolutionary advancement?? I think guys (even gay guys) will love this show. I love X-men, The Matrix, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon etc. I love the feeling that if I try hard enough maybe *I* could have those talents. I think girls may like it also, because the two chicks on this show so far...have some wicked powers. I need to find a new term, not powers...talents! Yeah, talents! In any case, this show is good and has potential...I dunno about the Japanese guy teleporting and stopping time, but...who knows. You can check out more of Heroes by clicking...on Heroes.
And of course...there is eye candy! ;-) peace

He looks so familiar! Kind of like a young Scott Bakula.


He is so hot! BEAUTIFUL eyes...and you know he's hairy...he's hot!


He's just sexy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey cutie, I sooo agree on Heroe's its awesome but was dissappointed with the end if you know what I mean.....Hours are killing me still, but getting a handle on things....take care and keep in touch..GG

    ReplyDelete