Sunday, January 28, 2007

Lisa Lampanelli...

...is the new shit!! She's fricking hilarious! Forget Cho and Griffin, the gays have found a new woman comic!! Ok, yes, she's offensive as hell...but she's across the board offensive, no one is safe from her jokes...I like that. Life is funny, we all need to laugh at ourselves. I know the whole "buy a world a coke"thing is cute, but really...we are different, culturally, socially etc. She brings it all to the front lines with no holds barred. If you're easily offended or you always try and be Politically Correct or if you hug trees and adopt children from foreign countries so you can help an "impoverished nation"...then you probably shouldn't watch! ;-) peace

2 comments:

  1. Too freaking funny, my mouth actually dropped. Yeah! Who ever though Griffin was funny? Have you ever heard her routine?

    The Italians will break it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Leonard, I found her offensive. I can see why people laugh, but she just made me uncomfortable.

    'Love your blog though. I discovered it through Bent.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete