Sunday, March 18, 2007

Gawd, is it Sunday already....?

Really, why can't we work four days and have three off? I mean the Europeans get like a whole month off during the summer for vacation!! Today was a gorgeous day, I went to the huge flea market here in Sacramento to look for a garden hose, a backpack and a bamboo plant. Yes, they sell new stuff too! ;-) Well I found the garden hose. I must say that there were a lot of mexican cowboys there...now y'all know I love me some cowboys, but I love the mexican cowboys...my mexican friend says they are called Tejanos...which means like Texas something or other...in any case..the eye candy was nice. I also saw like this 17 year old stick boy with makeup on selling AVON...weird. He seemed nice though when I walked by his booth, although I did turn down the offer of trying their new state of the art moisturizer. I hope he gets more business. I also saw two lesbians holding hands as they walked around, they were latin also and I admired their openess. All in all it was a good day, I felt like I needed some life around here so I bought a plant. Not an indoor plant but an out door plant that is pretty and supposedly rugged and loves the sun! If I can keep that alive, I'll get an indoor plant. :-) Tomorrow starts the work week, my big meeting is Friday and I'm not as concerned as I was earlier, which is funny because you stress yourself out over something and then you're like mmm...nah..not to important. I worked my ass off on getting this together, that's all I have. I will facillitate it to the best of what I know and that is all I can do. So, maybe an easy week? One could wish.
Have a great week everyone!
(I couldn't find my Tejanos...so these will have to do)
;-) peace




1 comment:

  1. WOOOOWWW

    GREAT PICS

    I LOVE COWBOY PICS

    ReplyDelete